Tuesday 27 May 2014

work, driving mrs p, and a little damp

1 Work took the forefront this week. Tuesday was the first afternoon shift and it was not exactly what I was expecting. The entire shift with a lull of five minutes or so here and there was registering emergency patients and dealing with admissions, transfers and discharges. My trainer had an usual way of training and while it works for her, I think I'll stick to doing one task at a time and staying mindful in the chaos.
2 The drive home was long but quiet. The moon shone brightly on the road making it a much easier drive. That being said, getting home at midnight means it was a long day/night.
3 I was so thirsty that I rushed the cup to my lips and so tired that I missed. I had to laugh at the sight I must have presented with a wet shirt and face!

No comments: