Tuesday 6 May 2014

down by the bay, snuggle, and stump-b-gone

Izzy's new song, "Down by the Bay":
Down by the bay
Where the watermelons grooooooow
Back to my hooooome
I dare not goooo
For if I do
My mother will say...
"Have you ever see a bear, climbing up a tree?"
Down by the bay!
Good try Izzy xo
2 Kesler is full of energy and isn't ready for a nap but Isabelle grabs blankets and pillows and put them all beside me. She says she's making a nest and wants to snuggle with me. I feel her twitching and know she's fallen asleep.
3 The stump is gone, most of the branches from their backyard are gone too. It was very productive at the kids place. 

2 comments:

Leonora said...

Would Izzy be singing a Raffi song? Oh, that brings back nice memories of some very catchy tunes. It's funny to hear the creative ad libs : )

the plant gardener said...

Oh yes, we love Raffi! She also likes, llamas in pyjamas, frogs on logs, and cats with kittens :)