Friday 9 May 2014

more opportunities, look me in the eye, and twirly

1 Three more job postings have come my way. I am really hoping for the hospital job. It's work I am trained for and have done previously. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an interview for that one! Wow, what a lot of choices suddenly.
2 The hummingbirds seem to really like the front feeder. There's a water fountain and lots of bright colourful flowers for them as well. As I was planting my large pots they were feeding, playing, hovering right above me and at one point one was eye to eye with me! Love it!
3 I won! Yesterday I won a photo contest for a flower photo and the prize was a specially made suncatcher. I think it's perfect for the grandkidlets so it'll be a surprise gift for them on Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I should never tire of watching hummingbirds. They can be aggressive little things, though!
Best of luck with the job hunt- I hope you get the one you want. : )