Wednesday 14 May 2014

a hope is not a plan, i have a plan, and it's a bugs life

1 Reading a friends blog today his words resonated with me. He said, "a hope is not a plan.' I like that. Often it's talk about our hopes and dreams in idealistic ways and not the concrete plans we should be creating. Food for thought. Thanks Dwayne.
2 I really really miss running. It's not that I haven't had the opportunity to go running, it's that I haven't. I hoped to run but I didn't make a plan to run. I've put my plan on the calendar. Let's see if that does the trick.
3 Ants! Ugh, there's something about these bugs that are just plain annoying. They're climbing up the side of the house two floors and are all over the deck, even climbing up on the pole that the hummingbird feeder is on. Now that we know where they're coming from we must decided whether we put slippery stuff where they are climbing or get an ant trap. I'm thinking trap down on the ground. We don't have a cat or let the kidlets there on their own so it should be safe and do the trick.

1 comment:

Dwayne said...

You're welcome! I'm happy to help:-)