Saturday 24 January 2015

that day has come, kitten tales, and J

1 I knew the day would come when I'd be passed in seniority because, well, I just didn't want to chase the seniority list. And now that it's happened I'm filled with mixed emotions. Part of me wants to be angry for letting it slip away and now I'm left with less shifts, but a bigger part of me is happy about my choice. I didn't like how it felt to be that hungry, and that cutthroat. Don't get  me wrong, I like this job but I like feeling good about myself more. My tool, "Radical Acceptance."
2 Our little Tula is much more playful off of her pain medications. She attacks legs and ankles, chases her play mice and toys balls and is basically full of beans. Exactly like a wee kitten should be. 
3 J calls and we make our arrangements for her visit. She's here with just us for a few days in February so we want to make the most of it. What are the plans? Lots of touring about, house and foreclosure looking, dinners, hikes and yes, definitely we need to go to the spa! I'm so looking forward to hearing about her latest shenanigans! 

No comments: