Thursday 15 January 2015

sing-a-long, movies, Boyhood, and thinking of you

1 I have an ear worm. "Life is a highway. I'm gonna drive it all night long. If you're going my way I'm gonna drive it all night long" Life is a Highway
2 Mr P has been busy. He's gotten us some movies to watch. Special flicks, Oscar nominations!
3 Our first movie is Boyhood. Interesting concept because it was filmed over the course of 12 years so it is interesting to see each person evolve in looks, in size, in maturity. It's almost 3 hours long so we break it up into 2 parts. So far my favourite actor (which surprises me) is Ethan Hawke.
4 It would have been my parents anniversary today. I look through a few pictures and my thoughts take me back to times we celebrated together. Miss you Mom and Dad,

No comments: