Tuesday 17 March 2015

quote, perk, swimmers, can't talk now, one of my nine lives, and it's up to me

1 Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get - Forrest Gump. Yup some days are exactly like that. 
2 Up early, too early but there are perks to that too. As I watch the sun rise, the day is officially, 'started.'
3 The grandkidlets thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub. They especially liked the glowing flashing squiggly toys in the dark. 
4 Talk is cheap and short! With so much going on for both of us we managed a quick bit of chat with the promise of more time tomorrow.
5 Don't you love those moments when the phone rings, the doorbells rings and the cat trips you on the stairs! Best result is landing on your feet.
6 A couple of days to do whatever I please. So I start the day with a cup of coffee and beginning a new book.


No comments: