Sunday 29 September 2013

worth watching, storm, and regardless

1 The Secret of Happiness - An Experiment in Gratitude I stumbled on this today and loved it. Seriously, you get what you give. xo
I thought the migraine was telling me something...yup, the big storm is here! The house is rattling, trees bending, and rain coming in sheets and pounding on the skylights. The flashlights and candles are ready, wood stove is keeping me warm. Love island storms~
3 Despite my headache, I manage to peel and process a huge bin of apples yesterday. 28 jars in all shapes and sizes; 17 jars of applesauce and 11 jars of applepearsauce. 

1 comment:

Leonora said...

Sorry about the migraine. Weather fronts are powerful in more ways than rain and wind.
28 jars should last you the winter. Aren't they pretty! : )