Tuesday 11 September 2012

tones, changes and pies

1 Well it's back to normal around here. We sleep in and when we do get up we take our time about it. It kinda set the tone for the whole day.


Single Serving Pie in a Jar
2 The weather is definitely changing, at least for today.  It's cool enough for a wool sweater and a blanket on my knees. Thankfully I put the down comforter on the bed this morning when I changed the bedding. Nothing quite so wonderful as climbing into a bed with clean sheets and a warm blanket.

3 I find a recipe for individual apple pies. I think it's worth trying. What do you think?

2 comments:

Leonora said...

I've seen directions for these little jelly jar pies online and thought they looked great. Single servings of anything are more appetizing to me. I think I have a "thing" for them : )

the plant gardener said...

Me too! I really like the idea of freezing them and pulling them out as 'needed'. Great gift idea too!