Monday 3 September 2012

he's arrived, lunch is ready and hoping it works

1 It's so wonderful to have him home. We head straight home from the airport and spend the afternoon cocooned together.  We start with a nap outside in the sun (he's been awake since 4:30pm Sunday) then a run, salmon burgers and finally hot tub.

2 Taco soup for tomorrow is done. Now it has time for the flavours to marry.

3 I'm trying a new supplement for pain relief. I've heard many people have had excellent results and some animals too! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Leonora said...

It's nice that you have your man back home : )
I would like to know about the supplements you're trying for pain. I hope it works! I live on Motrin these days and they can't be good for my liver.

the plant gardener said...

I am trying Recovery by Purica . So far I don't feel a change but it often can take a few days or weeks. Some people it works amazingly but not for everyone.
If that doesn't work or even if it does I will try Serrapeptase. Both are natural products.

I have my fingers crossed when I can lol

Leonora said...

Thank you!