Tuesday 18 September 2012

plaids, seeds and vase or plate

1 Plaid shirts and men. Well, my man at least, really has some favourites that have seen better days. Today I find one that is almost identical to the recently patched gem and another is in shades of purple. He has the most amazing blue eyes and the purple will just make them pop even more.He'd be blushing right now if he was reading this.


2 A cherry tomato seed made it's way into a tiny crack in the patio stones. It's had a rough go of it but still has managed to produce some tomatoes. No watering, no pot just determination to survive and reseed. Note to self: keep a few seeds for next year because it must be a good variety.

3 The calendula flowers are on their last legs. This little wee one made its way to a vase on my desk in the office. They dont' last too long when they're cut do they? Perhaps I should have put the petals into my salad; next time.

No comments: