Friday 21 September 2012

il terrazzo, smells and i can hear her smiling

1 Yesterday we had lunch at a restaurant I've wanted to try for ages. I'd heard nothing but amazing raving reviews of the food.  And they were right. The food was amazing but the atmosphere was spectacular. We sat on the outdoor patio that had an Italian feel with little stoves all over, plants and lights. Our server was most excellent and it was perfect! I loved every moment. Thanks for the treat G!

2 Applesauce and soup bones both simmer on the stove filling the house with smells of deliciousness.

3  Conversation with family means a big 'Hi Grandma' for me from a special little girl. Best love ever.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

The brick work and landscaping in the first photo are gorgeous.
I think her sweatshirt with "happy" on it describes her perfectly- look at that smile!