Friday 13 January 2012

purged, essentials, baker and a new knitting project perhaps

1 The biological room is organized and much more functional. Purge, clean,and organize, repeat as needed.
2 It is absolutely essential to have a sense of humour. Perhaps in the coming days I'll have a bigger list of 'essentials'. Okay seriously, who says coming days when they're talking to someone. Let's just say soon I'll make a list of essentials and leave it at that.
3 She is a bread maker....mmmmmm
Misti Net Scarf  

3 comments:

Leonora said...

I've noticed a resurgence in knit items- all very pretty. Also the use of these big yarns knit on big needles. Makes me wish I knew how to knit!

the plant gardener said...

it's pretty good therapy too! i get lots of instructions from youtube
next up i'm trying knitting with four needles. i'll keep you posted

Unknown said...

And for the record, she is pretending to be a bread baker. As for the knitting on 4 needles, find a pattern, I'll be there in a week and show you how! xo