Friday 27 January 2012

i've been had, food and confession

1 An older gentleman calls the office today. I answer, "How may I help you" and he replies, "I'd like you to come to Acapulco with me!", followed by a burst of laughter. Finally, after the laughter has stopped he says, "Gotcha" 
2 Seafood chow mien for me and spring rolls with salad and rice noodles for him and tea for us both. Once again we find ourselves at the Saigon Kitchen. Next time they visit we will take T and S.
3 I used to think herbal teas smelled and tasted like compost. Apparently either my sense of smell and taste has changed because well, I confess, I like it. Sleepytime  tea is a nighttime favourite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Noodles sound delicious... I have to admit, if I lived on the island, "Noodle Box" would be my diner! I can't wait to try the Saigon Kitchen!