Wednesday 11 January 2012

fine, willingness, new and for me

1 It was a 'fine' day. I walk near the beach and smell the sea on my lunch break. That usually rejuvenates me for the afternoon.
2 A hot tub and massage will help these aching bones. He gently asks, in what order and I smile because he's willing to help. 
3 My new doctor is female, a good listener and has some solutions, or possible solutions. I'm so thankful for her kindness and good listening skills.
4 I'm giving myself some flowers. 



2 comments:

Leonora said...

The flowers are GORGEOUS!!
To live close enough to a beach that you can smell the sea on your lunch break is a walk worth taking.

the plant gardener said...

the flowers are just a virtual gift...but yes they are spectacular

i love the ocean and all of the microworlds around it. i grew up in the interior of british columbia where it's fresh water lakes and mountains which is beautiful in itself. this is a whole new world for me and i hope i never to take it for granted.