Monday 26 September 2011

timing, groovy ride and holding hands

1 We work like dogs to get it all packed up. I thought they'd said they would catch a later ferry but as I am settling in on the ferry I hear a familiar voice and realize it's Chris. They made the same ferry! Good timing.
2 What to do with an almost 2 year old girl who is playing in the midst of packing boxes and chaos? Simple! You put her into a plastic bin with handles, add her Pooh Bear and tell her to hang on! A mop handle attaches to the handles and we have a groovy ride complete with train noises from Grandma and squeals and shouts of more more, more from Izzy.
3. I am late picking him up from the ferry but he's pleased nonetheless and we hold hands on the way home.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I like the fun you made (#2) in the middle of all the work. Best wishes to your family as they begin a new chapter of their lives in their new location.