Thursday 8 September 2011

positive, productivity, double and a new home

1 As I work out in the yard today an odd partially toothless woman stops outside our gate to give me some litter from the road. She's got many tales of woe and appears to have some issues but I listen to her regardless. I feel sorry for her but she's beyond the scope of what I can handle. I'm working on staying positive and end the conversation quickly. I hope she finds a friend. 
1. I have had a productive day. Mowed the lawns, filled the bird feeders, picked some of the fruit from the trees, laundry and some shopping/errands. Yes, I have had a productive day.
3 They call me and text me today. He says that they were planning on coming to surprise me seeing as it was a lazy day with few plans. Too bad I'm not in the Kootenays, but I like that they are thinking of me.
4 The condo they are hoping for looks beautiful. It's smaller than what they are in now. I suspect lots of sorting, packing and selling are in the offing soon. I'm looking forward to seeing them in their new home. 

No comments: