Friday 3 January 2014

what's the priority here, he said it, the legendary burger deluxe

1 The day begins with discussions and coffee. I'm not adverse to saying I would have preferred the coffee part to start first. Sigh such is life. You can't always get what you want, right?
Sis and Jerry (sorry for the phone quality photo)
2 On New Years Eve we were sitting around the fire pit having a drink of two when Jerry blurted out, "Life doesn't come with a crystal ball"
3 We'd seen a photo of our youngest son having a burger, fries and milk shake at a White Spot in Hangzhou. Imagine that White Spot in China. So tonight we ate on the ferry and I ordered the same burger, fries but had a soda instead. I imagined us sitting together enjoying our meal even though we are thousands of miles apart.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

Talk around a fire (pit) is the best.
I love your "shared meal" with your son.