Thursday 29 November 2012

what's in a name?, done and successes

1 There are no words really to describe this but yes, he's flying the remote control helicopter in the house! And he's given it a name. T40

2 The island home is finally cleared out totally! The clearing out and cleaning up just never seemed to end. It's clean and ready for a new family. Here's hoping the kids find great tenants.

3 We ate out last night and our gluten free dinners were amazing. Blackened chicken salad for him and fish tacos with salad for me. My salad was awesome with lettuce, spinach, jicama, feta, sweet walnuts and a lovely mustardy dressing. Gluten free peanut butter cookie for him and granola bar for me today with coffee. We just might be getting the hang of this!

1 comment:

Leonora said...

#1 Yes, when we get older, we become children again : )
The gluten-free thing is easier (most days) than I thought it would be. But so far, I'm relying on store bought breads, crackers, etc. I really need to get experimenting with baking my own stuff. The pie crust was such a letdown that I'll need to switch to kitchen-tested, gluten free recipes for guidance.