Friday 16 November 2012

gifts, two and Rudy

1 A very busy day at work today. It seemed like I was putting out fires all day. Lots of unexpected things that in the end were 'handled.' The rep gives me some kudos and my guy virtual hugs.

2 There are just two of us being interviewed. She's got much more experience and seniority so the job will go to her but they'll know I'm interested and willing to do the interview which hopefully will get me more work down the road.

3 He says, 'I guess we have a gardener." How lucky we are to have found a handyman who does excellent work. When I come home today he's been here and done an amazing job. The yard is cleaned up, mowed, branches taken away, grapes pruned, driveway blown free of pine needles and leaves and best of all, all the waste is gone. So very very thankful.

No comments: