Friday 13 July 2012

trees, quickness and as luck would have it

1 We spend part of the morning looking at the trees that must come down. The arbutus have a blight which more than likely will kill some of our older trees. We focus on saving the young ones and planning where some new trees  perhaps dogwoods might find homes.
2 An afternoon of appointments and errands leaves him sleeping in the car while I do the running around. I'm quick today.
3 She sends me a card and a few goodies in it. I'm so very lucky to have such a dear friend as G. 

1 comment:

KarenB said...

You asked a question on my blog about the rain chain. I could find no other way to respond than to post here. You are a "no reply" blogger which makes e-mailing you back not possible. On my post there is a link to the Dollar Store entry. Click on the word "post" in my paragraph. It will lead you there.