Saturday 7 July 2012

goats, waters and breezy

1 The markets at Coombs have a variety of goods for sale. There's everything from local fruits and vegetables to clothing, specialty stores, garden centre and fancy restaurant as well as picnic grounds and shaded spots for resting. It's the goats that always amuse me. 
2 Our front entrance has had plants in the past but there's not enough light for them to grow well. G and I found a waterfall feature when she was here and I purchased it today. I haven't quite figured out how to put it together but I will. Stay tuned!
3 The breeze flows lightly over my skin cooling and soothing me from the hot sun. 

2 comments:

Leonora said...

Is that a grass roof...with a goat on top? Cool!

the plant gardener said...

Yes it sure is. There are ladders the goats climb up to from their ground floor space! The market is called, Goats on the Roof and they have all sorts of items under that marketing umbrella.