Saturday 31 March 2018

surprise, planting time, & leftovers

1 It's the Easter long weekend and we are having a quiet time of it so far. The littles are back on Sunday night so Monday we will do the egg hunt, some decorating, and a family dinner. Here's the surprise that I did for them at their house. Eggs are plastic and not filled with candy given the rainy weather!


2 Time to get a few spring plants. I'm thinking some purple pansies, my fave, but everything else is just a bit too early. Perhaps I'll start some plants myself? hmm It's been a long time since I've done that for sure.

3 The new Instant Pot is exactly what we thought it might be. 7 in 1 and cooks super fast! A cut up chicken was 16 minutes to tender, juicy, and delicious. Tonight I'll use the rest of the chicken and make some Chicken Tacos. Creativity at its finest? I'll let you know

No comments: