Saturday 3 March 2018

sometimes, lucky, for me, & fixed

1 Sometimes we just don't know what is next for us. Sometimes we struggle, fall down, rise up and fall again, making little, small steps towards whatever we are searching for & sometimes we make giant strides. Sometimes we go too fast. And sometimes it's time to slow down. Time to listen to your inner self and begin to know yourself. Sometimes it's about you.

2 Spring really is coming, isn't it? A co-worker came in to tell me that her tulips are showing above the ground, and I gotta say, I felt jealous. I didn't plant any bulbs this year but the soil Mr P brought in to our yard last fall was full of winter bulbs. Will I be so lucky and have spring tulips pop up in the back yard?

2a I think I should by a pot of paper whites or tulips just for me.

3 When you listen to your friend at work who suggests that you widen the nose pieces on your glasses because you have a huge sore spot and you have a "Duh, why didn't I think of that?" moment. I am grateful. Thanks Sam. 

No comments: