Tuesday 11 April 2017

What's it all about Alphie?


Its funny how every now and then things pop into your head and can't come out. Ear worm!!!
But it got me thinking about what is it all about? Don't you love frying pan moments. Isn't it so true that when I have one of those moments, that it's one of those good bad feels. I haven't written in this blog for a very long time; it slipped away from me. I lost my drive to post and along the way the grateful blog just ceased to be one of my priorities. And that makes me feel sad. I have found great pleasure in finding things to be grateful for and especially thankful for the times when finding gratefulness was so challenging.

1. Izzy is now 7, in Grade One and this past weekend was up for a sleepover. And of course at bedtime it's story time. We call our story "The Adventures of Tia, Twyla and Zoe". It's Grama's made up story about a young girl, her two kittens and their magic basket. Izzy loves their trips to Candy Land, to the magic castle, runaway trains and to the gumdrop forest.

2. Kesler is 5 and in preschool. He has made amazing progress with his Behavioral Interventionist and teachers so much so that he will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. So proud of this little man. He's finding his words and interacting with us all. He is proving that autism is just another word.

3 Mr P and I are busy too. Planning a long well deserved vacation. We haven't been back to Vancouver Island since we moved. Mostly that because I really haven't wanted to go back. I miss the sea and wasn't ready to feel that longing again. But it's time and I am ready to feel the sand in my toes, wind on my skin and sun on my head.



No comments: