Tuesday 18 April 2017

Tuesday Truths

1 Just when you think it's going sideways it rights itself and things turn out even better than you could ever expect.

2 We've been going to the gym regularly now and are finding it's fun. Who said that?

3 I miss my gardens. So i can either whine and pout about it or get busy. I'm formulating a plan to get all of the rocks in the front bed out so that I can put in some lovely gardening bits and flowers. Mr P doesn't know it yet but I am going to need his  help on this one. Come to think of it, I think I'll recruit the boys too. Now I'm really getting excited for the weekend because it's planning time. What will I plant? Do you know my favourites?

2 comments:

Leonora said...

Oooo! Sounds like FUN planning that flower bed!

the plant gardener said...

Yes it is! I'm plotting how to turn the rocks into a water feature too.