Thursday 18 April 2013

tuesday, wednesday, and thursday

1 Tuesday is the sunniest day we've had for the past few weeks. And how do I judge this you ask? My answer is by how many layers I have to take off before the end of my run.
2 Three tomato plants are happily adapting to their new home in our greenhouse.
3 I get the assignment done in record time and receive a reply just as quickly. Things are moving fast. 
4 Looking forward to the e-coaching job. It means later work hours to accommodate the moms I am working with because they are in China.
5 Their plans are changing daily but hopefully they'll be able to come for a holiday, a long holiday this summer.
6 He is home. 
7 A dinner of seared tuna steaks that have been marinated in olive oil and lemon and served with mango salsa and big glasses of red wine.
8 There is a lot of business items to attend to today. Lots of atta girls for me today, from me.
9 Our Izzy is crazy for Grampa. He says  hello to her on the telephone and suddenly she's talking a mile a minute, running, jumping and showing off for him. He is patient with her thinking she'll settle, eventually she does and he gets a chance to talk to her mom too.

No comments: