Friday 8 February 2013

rosy red, sandwich, and it's a hit.

1 A walk around Westwood Lake is about 6 km. At the end of the hike we spot a young mom and her son having a picnic on the beach. He tells me it's great to be there but that he's getting cold. I laugh when he takes me up on my suggestion to run around and get warm. He darts here, there, and everywhere and soon his rosy cheeks are even rosier. 
2 What better to eat on a cool day, and after a brisk walk but soup and sandwich. Sadly the soup is disappointing but the sandwich is excellent. Thick bread with melted brie, chicken pieces and spinach. I think you'd love this one G.
3 Kosha our cat hasn't been eating so much lately, and for an old girl that's not good. After getting her a new dry food, she's eating again and lots of it. Perhaps our little princess was just bored with the current menu and was trying to make a point? Well played kitty, well played.

No comments: