Saturday 20 October 2012

distracting, mess it up and and the winner is....

1 There's a distraction out there and I'm drawn in part way through my run. A garage sale! But I manage to escape without buying anything and meet some more people from the neighbourhood.

2 Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup are perfect on this cool and blustery day. The cheese is so gooey it spills out the sides and as the pieces pull apart, it stretches and gets stringy, forcing me to get really messy. Totally worth it.

3 There's a list of ideas still dancing in my brain but for some reason it's difficult to decide which one to start with so I put them down on paper and then into a bowl and pull one. That's where to start when there are too many options for creativity!

1 comment:

Leonora said...

Another parallel in our lives today- we had grilled cheese and tomato soup tonight! I switched my sandwich up a little and used cinnamon raisin bread with cheese and paper thin slices of apple grilled inside.
Ours was also a cool and very blustery day.