Friday 5 August 2011

morning, moments, woodpile and cooking and the question

1. The flowers need tending, vegetables picking and both need watering. I wander around the yard going to each pot and garden; it's a nice way to start the morning.
2. We have a talk and sort out a few things, table others and say I love you. It's a good moment that I'll put in the knowing box in my heart. I can pull it out every so often when I need to.
3. The woodpile is rapidly decreasing in size and the woodshed is bursting at the seams. 
4. He works tirelessly for a bit until he's called for dinner. He's enjoying the meal after all his hard work. Plus he is loving someone else's cooking!
5. He asked the question, 'what do you want out of that relationship'? It made me think, reevaluate and make a decision that isn't based on what anyone else wants or expects but on what I want and what I choose to bring to the relationship. It makes sense and is a catalyst for more critical thinking.

No comments: