Wednesday 27 April 2011

smiling on the phone, a bit better and fingers crossed

1. 'You have my full attention', I said when he called earlier tonight. He laughed and said that was awesome. We talked for a bit. He's excited about some new prospects for work and living arrangements away from work. It was good to hear a wee bit of a smile in his voice when he is talking about things. Adjustments away from those we love are never easy.

2. Work was better today. I still feel like an outsider at times but there are a few people that I work with that are kind. It takes time.

3. I heard about the other union office opening in June or July. I haven't been able to get any, and I mean no information at all on the whereabouts of this new building until I met with a union rep at my work orientation day and she let it slip. It's a gorgeous new office with ocean views!! I am wishing I will get some casual work there.

No comments: