Friday 1 April 2011

chop chop, the prescription and soothing melodies

1. I've been thinking it's time to spend time looking after myself a bit more. I'm neglecting some bits and pieces. So this morning I got a hair cut. Is a hair cut considered pampering? Must be,  because that's as good as it gets at the moment.

2. A quote from my boss. She said, 'I've been through the middle phase in life. They're called the 'Merlot Medicaton' years. Comes with 20 extra pounds'

3. It's a sleep over tonight with Chris, Michie and Isabelle. I hear my son singing songs to her to help her go to sleep. I remember singing the same ones to him, like Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep and Jesus Loves Me. All time favourite for putting Chris to sleep was Silent Night. I think it was subliminal thinking on my part.

No comments: