Thursday 28 April 2011

sleeping baby, much love and mother nature

1. I quietly go into her room to check on her while she is sleeping. Her little feet are sticking out of the blanket and she is damp from sleeping so deeply. She will need a cuddle when she wakes.

2. I find it difficult sometimes to express how much I love my sons. Nicholas lives in China and so there have been no physical hugs for 2 1/2 years, but he will often send me a heart on chat in lieu. Chris lives close by and we are hoping even closer soon! He hugs me often which I love and I hug back! I'll love you both forever.

3.  There are buds and sprouts on almost all of the plants in the gardens. Oh, they certainly want to open their petals to the sun. They are trying hard despite the fickleness of mother nature today.

No comments: