Friday 23 September 2011

the spot, our role and at last

1 There was a spot. A spot on my camera that was driving me batty. We tried to clean it ourselves, having discussions about where the spot lived; the lens, the mirror, the places inside the camera that NO ONE should ever touch. Today I was in a camera shop and they took a quick look at the camera, got out their handy dandy unbelievably powerful magnifying glass; got the guy with the latex fingers and voila! Fixed. 
2 We have a good conversation and make some tentative plans for their move and the role we (me and the Mr) will play in it. We should have some time to ourselves in the Okanagan before he heads back to prison...aka the mine where he is currently working.
3 At last! The salsa turned out well. I had to cook it longer, added more goodies than the last batch and actually paid attention to what I was doing! At last the salsa is done and it's damn good too.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

Your homemade salsa sounds delicious! I don't think I've ever had homemade.