Wednesday 15 May 2013

son #1, smiles, soaks, get rid of that gray please, he's on his way home, and tomorrow

1 Chris comes for a visit overnight and then a course Wednesday. So good to see his face, give him hugs and get caught up.
2 His smile is infectious and we catch each other smiling in the knowing way that a mom and son can.
3 A good long soak in the hot tub means we are up later than we'd hoped but it was totally worth it.
4 She puts in low lights this time and I love it! No red for me please...not that I don't like reds don't get me wrong, but it reminds me of my mom. That memory is bittersweet.
5 A phone call to tell me he's slowly making his way home.
6 One more sleep and the Mr is finally home. This time we have a few fun things planned. So looking forward to seeing his face, holding his hand and hugging him tightly.

No comments: