Tuesday 21 June 2011

June 17, - 21

Where have I been?
Sorry bout that but things are a little crazy here atm so I've not posted in a few days. Here's my catch up.

1. The sun dapples through the branches forcing my eyes to dart from place to place.
2. Green is one of my favourite colours. Shades from an almost black to palest green that's almost white.
3.  600 count sheets feel like silk without the feeling of sliding out of bed onto the floor.
4. When he calls he is so tired, yet he manages to ask all the right questions.
5. He says the new campsite it beautiful and he loves it. He wants me to come up for a holiday. I am thinking, yes!
6. My son can be the kindest of men. With a gentle smile on his face, hee peeks his head in to say goodnight. I remember doing the same for him when he was a young lad.
7. Tonight's dinner of butter chicken has the right amounts of spices to make my tongue warm up but not catch fire.
8. She says she will talk with me at 2pm. It's been a long time since we've spoken but she knows me well and I trust that the conversation will help me find the tools I need to turn things around.
9. I've always been the strong one, the one who takes care of others but now I am being taken care of. I let them and am thankful.
10. The red truck drives well. I like being up high and feeling like I own the road, just a little bit.
11. The radishes are crisp and just perfect for salad. I have to be quick to pick them before the slugs and bugs eat them first.
12. In the closet I see my red shoes. I've not worn them for ages but I see they are in a new spot. Ah, Isabelle was playing dress up. She loves shoes and red it her favourite colour.
13. Today I am off early. It's a good thing because the sun is shining, the breeze is warm and I think I'd like to spend some time knitting or reading or maybe going for a walk.
14. I am hungry!
15. I feel pleasure in getting caught up! I've missed writing here. This felt very good.

No comments: