Tuesday 6 February 2018

back to school, offers, & doing what is needed

1 The littles have been sick with flu for a couple of weeks now. I'm sure they're both itching to get back to school and seeing their friends. So they are finally well enough to go back to class and I'm betting it'll be a "busy" day. 

2 He's waiting for the official offer. It must be difficult to be in limbo for so long. I wonder what the offer will be but even more so I'm so curious what he's going to choose.

3 We clean out parts of his house and looked through his things. It felt so sad, and I just wanted to forget about it and not do anything. But after a conversation with my sister, it seemed much easier. Day two we cleaned, fixed and sorted. He'd given away so much and had so little. My heart hurt thinking of things he'd done without but was not able to ask for and that I didn't know about. 

No comments: