Wednesday 16 January 2013

first to leave, Bliss Balls, and mine

1 There is no one but me in the waiting room at the airport. I wonder if he's the only one on the plane. Two minutes to go and suddenly there's a room of waiting people. He's one of the first off of the plane and he's got no luggage except a carry on so we are out the door and homeward before anyone else.
2 The raw food store inspires me to make him some Bliss Balls. They are made from ground walnuts, cashews, oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, then mixed with honey and peanut butter. After they're hardened in the fridge we taste and re-evaluate and decide tomorrow we'll melt some chocolate chips and dip one side of each ball in more deliciousness.
3 His smile is reaches right into his eyes and it is just for me.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I hope that flu is gone for good.

I would like to make the recipe for Bliss Balls if you don't mind sharing?