Wednesday 5 December 2012

laughter is the best medicine, laptop and I washed that gray right out of my hair

1 A catch up phone call with a friend lasts much longer than anticipated. We did however talk about everything and anything and she got to do a little venting on the side.  It's all good when us girls stick together and in the end we laughed til our sides hurt.

2 My laptop recently died a slow and painful death. Because I'm not working as much and didn't get the job it just didn't seem right to spend money on a new one so I told him I'd use the big PC. Meantime he'd gotten a second hand laptop (e series Sony VAIO) for himself from a fellow at camp and was pretty happy about switching from him little compact laptop. The little compact didn't work for me because the screen was just too small. Imagine my surprise when out of the blue he says the new laptop was for me! What a great guy! Thanks hon xo

3 A trip to the salon and the grays are history. Highlights and low lights and a nice trim and it's good for 4-6 months before the next colouring is required. Trims yes, colouring (the expensive part) no.

No comments: