Wednesday 2 May 2012

balance, pizza night and chapters

1 It takes a lot for me to lose my temper. That wasn't the case not so many years ago. I've come a long way in my own personal growth. So today I was blindsided at work for something I did not do and I lost it, regrouped and regained my sense of self. Even though I am beyond tired now from all the drama, I am grateful I can find my balance
2 Little George's pizza for dinner. It's a great night for not cooking. And this pizza is amazing...Chef's Mistake with extra cheese!
3 She tells me to study by reading, reading and rereading all the chapters. Each night I read one and make notes on the whiteboard. I see the notes every time I look near the door. I'm hoping it's a good way to reinforce the reading.

2 comments:

Leonora said...

I like to think we're all allowed to "lose it" on rare occasions such as this. People who know you will know this was an extenuating circumstance and that it's not your usual way. Drama is exhausting!

the plant gardener said...

thank you for your understanding leonora. it was such an unexpected and unwanted experience. no more drama...please :)