Sunday 13 March 2011

time, knitting and phone call

1. Today we move the clocks ahead one hour. I climbed carefully up onto the kitchen counter to reach our kitchen clock and manged to get it changed but in doing so saw the piles of grease and dust up there. Using my magic cleaner and cloth, it's now sparkling clean. 


2. I am working on a project that I started on Facebook. I posted something that said :
Pay It Forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They must in turn post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status.* The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent out to your 5 people sometime in 2011.

I am almost there! One to go and then they get mailed away. Hooray for me. I can't wait to hear the reactions from everyone.


3. A phone call to a dear friend who I haven't talked to in way too long. It was so good to catch up, get her email so we can keep in touch. We will always be friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I already scored my "pay it forward" gift and I've been making people jealous all over town! Comfy & cute!