Saturday 12 March 2011

the card, garden item and listening

Sometimes something so simple pulls at my heartstrings. Today it's the Beatles song, 'Here Comes the Sun'. I listen to it and can't help but smile at the catchy tune. It makes me think about how much I love the sun, the warmth of it and my need for it. So to all my friends still blanketed with snow...Here Comes the Sun.

1. Kathy (hairdresser) smiled and said, 'Oh wow. That's great!', when I dropped off a referral card for her son to hopefully get a job at Nordia. Chris gets a fee if he gets hired.

2. The colour of the cauliflower was a creamy off white and the leaves were bright green. I checked for worms and didn't find a single one.  It tasted sweet and crisp and in my mind  it was 'vegetable candy'.

3. Talking conspiracy theories with Russ this afternoon. He likes having an ear.

No comments: