Friday 30 November 2018

plant smiles, grow laughter, harvest love~

1 We are feeling very welcome, and very loved. Coming to work on the rental can  quite often seem a bit like work, work and more work. But this time especially, we have been quite social. Shared meals, laughs, hugs and lots of encouragement to get the job done. Big love to you all. You know who you are.

2 The flowers are finished but the leaves and stems lay limp on the grass, wet from snow and rain. I pull out my gardening gloves, the rubber kind and head out to make a dent in it all. As I am pulling out the old leaves I find snippets of new growth hiding underneath years of leaves and decomposing matter.


3 Christmas is coming and at the rental it's time to get some bling happening. I find a two dollar silver wreath and add some mini lights to it, hang it in the window and voila! Oh Dollar Store you're some kind of fun on a budget!

No comments: