Saturday 20 October 2018

adventures with mr p, sleepover, and sweet girl

1 We have had a lot of stuff on the go lately. Seems like there is never time to just be still. So we make time and head to the forest. We check out a camp for kids run by rotary at Silver Lake which is just a few minutes from our home. Then onto logging roads to explore some uncharted roads and find a washed out bridge. Finally, we climb to the top of a mountain and watch a sunset together. It was a good day.




2 The grandkidlets finally come for a sleepover. It's a bit of the usual, hot tub, dinner and a movie. But tonight we have a long story time which Miss Isabelle loves. Soon enough though, I hear their breathing changing and know we have successfully put the darlings to sleep.

3 In the morning I wake feeling unwell but Grampa and Izzy let me sleep in a bit and then bring me coffee and breakfast in bed.  She tells me she cooked it all by herself. Grampa winks and I know he was her "helper"! I'm feeling well loved.


No comments: