Thursday 23 August 2018

changed, biding my time, & mysterious planting

1. And when the storm is over, you won't remember how to made it through, or how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure in fact whether the storm is really over. But one thing is for certain. When you come out of the storm, YOU won't be the same person.

2. The smokey skies are back. Well, they hadn't ever really left, just gotten a bit thinner. Looking out up the mountain behind us and there's a peek of blue sky, but down the lake it's thick and reminds me of a winter white out. I'm grateful that it will be over soon.

3. I had a chance to get out in my garden yesterday. It's very small but it's my little bit of nature to nurture. I pull weeds, grass, trims roses, and trees and wonder how my mom's favourite flower, feverfew has made it's way into my flowers. Perhaps she's just saying hello in that magical way we could never understand.




No comments: