Friday 14 October 2011

he passed, exceeding expectations and superstar?

1 The call comes late in the day. She sounds so sad and tells the story of how things just didn't work out. The questions were different and he just didn't pass. Then they dissolve into fits of giggles and she says...."He PASSED"!!! Lots of excitement and happiness in that car. He has his LLQP license and has been hired to work for The Knights of Columbus. Thank you all for your prayers.
2 Work was great! The rep tells me that the boss in Victoria thought that I'd only get half of the work done because I am so new at it all. I threw them all a surprise curve ball. I got all the work done plus some extras! 
3 She thanked me many times and called me a superstar. I'll take it even if it is slightly exaggerated. :-)

No comments: