Monday 18 July 2011

coming home, geek and double

1. He messages me to say she got her visa. They are coming home for a month! I get to see my son after having him away in China for almost 3 years. And we will meet the lovely TingTing. 
2. I formatted the documents, created some new ones and dissected my own handwriting for the minutes. Then best of all, I get to do research for the steering committee to find a software program for room bookings that will work between 3 ministries and is also compatible with Outlook. Fun geeky stuff.
3. She is on her way to the island to attend all star baseball with her grandson. He's a dynamite player. I'm looking forward to seeing him in action, and to spend time with my best friend. Double win.

1 comment:

Leonora said...

I feel your excitement to have your son and family coming to visit! I'm very happy for you!