Thursday 22 February 2018

littles, sunshine, and walking challenge

1 The day begins with a visit with the littles. their mom has an appointment so I pick them up, deliver her and we spend the morning at our house. Izzy's not feeling well so she starts her time here with a short nap while I make gluten free pancakes and hot chocolate for them. Kesler is busy with Lego as always and playing with the headlamp in their bedroom.






2 The sunshine is finally here. No more gray skies, at least for the moment. The wind is still crisp and cold so it's important to stay bundled up.

3 I'm doing a walking challenge for the next few weeks. 2km outside walk each day for 21 days. It has been so cold that I've done a bit of walking outside but them hop on my treadmill or go to the gym with Nick for a bit of bike riding. Either way, I am getting it done!


No comments: