Monday 15 January 2018

Danny

When I think of what a brother should be I just think about mine.
He was a gentle, sweet guy and tender hearted.
I couldn't have asked for a better brother.
Dan is four years younger than me but it always felt closer.
He was so sweet when he was little it was hard to ever be angry with him.
Danny has that special smile that went right into his eyes. His hugs were just right.
I saw him before Christmas and it was one of the best visits we had had in ages. We laughed and hugged and hugged some more. We said I love you.
Always in my heart 


May the music of the angels
Be the sweet sounds that you hear.
As you're rocked in Heaven's cradle
May you never shed another tear.

I'll wear your memory proudly,
My only brother...my true friend.
May my love for you reach Heaven above
Until we meet again.

No comments: