Friday 16 June 2017

windy, tiny gardens, helpers

1 The wind blows and blows fiercely. Our little town is getting battered after each windstorm. The beaches are eroding and emergency crews are working tirelessly to put things in place to stop things from going sideways even more.

2 Mr P and I have been doing a wee bit of gardening on our deck. Flowers of course but tomatoes and herbs. Parsley, dill, cilantro, basil, and oregano, are the plants we're hoping will be our big producers.

3 Little Miss Izzy and her mom are looking after pocket gophers. They found them while doing some yard work. Mommy rescued them and they're hand feeding , washing and looking after these wee critters until they can get them to a Wildlife Rehab Centre.

4 I love surprises! Today I found out that my rotation at work is extended for two more months!!! Yay me!

No comments: